Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Mindset 360 is a powerful risk management seminar that combines the most popular sections from each of our courses to give attendees a powerful reminder at what it takes to survive and thrive in the law enforcement profession. The course begins with a breakdown of the most dangerous aspects on the profession, including ambushes, driving incidents, wellness and poor leadership. In a step by step fashion, students are given the tools needed to combat the highest risks that face the profession. Here are just some of the important topics taught in Mindset 360:
I highly recommend this course. This game me a new sense of awareness of exactly what complacency is.
- Characteristics of Cop Killers
- Pre-Attack Indicators
- Body Language Clues For Danger
- The Importance of Baselines & Anomalies
- Successful Performance Under Stress
- How To Win The Ambush
- The Dangers of ‘Action vs Reaction
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Clues To The Attack
- Command Presence For Survival
- What Does Suspect Deception Mean
- Weapon Indicators
- Fight or Flight: The Key To Survival
- Case Law That Enables You To Survive
- And Much More…..
Mindset 360 combines Travis Yates’ three decades of risk management solutions into one course that can dramatically improve officer safety and wellness for any agency. Thousands of students can attest to the power in the principles taught in Mindset 360.
CONTACT OUR TEAM TODAY AND BEGIN YOUR PREPARATION TO WIN