Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Seconds for Survival is a dynamic, media intensive course designed to reduce the reactionary gap that can lead to deadly consequences in law enforcement interactions with suspects. Real life scenarios combined with tactical considerations are discussed throughout the training that will give the student the knowledge to survive attacks. Here are just some of the important topics taught in Seconds for Survival: Win The Ambush:
This was one of the best classes I have ever seen in my three decades of law enforcement. Major Yates was simply incredible. Thank you for keeping our cops safe!.
- Characteristics of Cop Killers
- Pre-Attack Indicators
- Body Language Clues For Danger
- The Importance of Baselines & Anomalies
- Successful Performance Under Stress
- How To Win The Ambush
- The Dangers of ‘Action vs Reaction
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Clues To The Attack
- Command Presence For Survival
- What Does Suspect Deception Mean
- Weapon Indicators
- Fight or Flight: The Key To Survival
- Case Law That Enables You To Survive
- And Much More…..
Seconds for Survival takes thousands of pages of scientific research and studies into human behavior and provides the tools to law enforcement to not only predict violent & assaultive behavior but gives the tactics needed to get ahead of the fight. Thousands of students can attest to the power in the principles taught in Seconds for Survival: Win The Ambush.
CONTACT OUR TEAM TODAY AND BEGIN YOUR PREPARATION TO WIN